Greetings for Christmas and the New Year!
‘Tis the season of goodwill and we take this opportunity to thank our customers, clients, suppliers, supporters and the many business founders who have provided insightful feedback over the year.
A sincere message of goodwill from the Founder and Team at Sustainability Support Service at PHY Ltd
Committed to and always ready to help you to advance sustainability -one action at a time or as many as appropriate for your business!
Highlights for the Sustainability Support Service at PHY Ltd in 2023
- Launching a package of sustainability training courses for small and medium enterprises for delivery online and in October 2023 for the first time offline. The venue for the in-person training was the Bradmarsh Business Park in Rotherham.
Sustainability training courses are publicised through our LinkedIn Business page, Barnsley and Rotherham Chamber Skills service and Eventbrite in promoting the sustainability training masterclasses and workshops.
- Successful application to join the September 2023 cohort of the NatWest Business Accelerator in the Leeds Hub.
- Adding two new services to the Sustainability Audit report with customised action plan for businesses. Carbon Reduction Plans and Sustainability Briefings for Directors of SMEs as well as CEOs and Founders of social enterprises are also available to organisations.
- 2024 Sustainability Calendar for businesses now available with 100+ actions, events, myths to avoid and much more to help founders and employees in businesses of various sizes and industries to advance the positive impact of sustainability through integrating people, planet and profits in your business (incl. social enterprises).
- Conducted the inaugural research on Sustainability Insights. Report to be released in the first quarter of 2024.
- To find out more about training in the first quarter of 2024, including the one scheduled for 30 January 2024 (‘Unlock the power of sustainability in your business‘), follow the SSS page on LinkedIn.